Jef and Emily Enjoying New York
Emily and Jef so Happy at After the Final Rose
In a recent article by the Salt Lake Tribune, Jef Holm addressed his religion. It was never his decision to ever hide his Mormon upbringing. And he finds this very confusing. He does not know how is on-air statement about his parents being on a mission was dubbed to “charity work.” It was never anything he wanted done.
Some suggest it was ABC who did it. Who else would care?
I noticed the change as I watched. I had read an interview talking about his parents being on a Mormon mission. I was confused as I heard it on TV.
- Bachelorette Emily and Jef Holm Are Engaged Recap and What a Beautiful Show it Was! (1)
It was probably, in my mind at least, was the most beautiful final rose ceremony I have ever seen. In the b...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Have Discussed Their Religious Differences (1)
When Emily was in Los Angeles for "The Men Tell All" she was interviewed by the Los Angeles Times. When she was asked how she made...
- Some Interesting Photos of Jef Holm Bachelorette Contestant (0)
Jef with his Mom in Charlotte
Jef Holding His Niece
Photos Final Rose Ceremony and ATFR
- Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Had Code Names During Their Seclusion! (0)
Jef Holm and Emily are making the rounds on the New York Television circuit. Last night Jimmy Kimmel Live, and today, Live with...
- Jef Holm is Selling his Gorgeous15,794 Sq. Foot Home In Utah – Beautiful Photos (1)
In surfing today, I discovered that Jef Holm just listed his home in St. George, Utah. It is 15,794 sq. feet of living space. It has nine bed...
- Although Bachelorette Men Chris Bukowksi and Sean Lowe Did not get The Girl, They Came Away with Something Very Important (0)
If you watched "The Bachelorette, The Men Tall All, you heard some very great statements. S...