Emily Looking Cool
There has been the suggestion that perhaps Emily chose Jef because he is wealthy. Unknown sources suggested that she pumped the producers for financial information about both Jef and Arie. Apparently one of the bachelors who was eliminated made a comment also. That was Joe Gendreau. I think it was sour grapes. How in the world would he have any notion about that? And he made such an impression on me, I can’t even remember him.
Emily has responded: “I’ll be honest with you. I thought Jef lived at home for the better part of our relationship while the show was airing, and I still kept him around. I don’t know how Joe knows anything about me or Jef, for that matter considering he was sent home first, but who knows.”
And she continued, “I don’t need anyone’s money. My father worked really hard his entire life so that his children will never have to want for anything, and I’m very grateful for that…I find it pretty insulting that anyone would say that.”
You go girl. Watching the show, it was obvious that Emily was not poor and I certainly don’t see her as someone who needs another’s money. She has a beautiful home and both she and her mother do not appear to have any financial concerns.
- The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, After The Final Rose Recap (0)
After we have finished watching Jef's beautiful proposal, Emily comes out to sit with Chris. Chris...
- Bachelorette Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Had Code Names During Their Seclusion! (0)
Jef Holm and Emily are making the rounds on the New York Television circuit. Last night Jimmy Kimmel Live, and today, Live with...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Tweet a Photo From Ghana, Africa, Calling This Trip a Life Changing Experience! (0)
Emily tweeted along with the photo that this trip has proven to be a life changing experience for both of them. In this photo, the two are holdin...
- Jef Holm Talks About his Relationship with Emily Maynard and Ricki Since the Engagement (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm As we get further and further away from the proposal between Jef Holm and Emily Maynard, more interview...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Have Arrived in Ghana, Africa Safely + Photo (0)
EmilyMaynard and Jef Holm have arrived safely in Ghana. Co-founder of "People Water," tweeted a photo of the group at ...
- Jef Holm Coached Another Soccer Game this Week and Things Went Much Better (Photos) (1)
Last week, we learned that Jef Holm is coaching Ricki's soccer team, "Green Beans." Sadly, they lost their first game. But th...