Emily Maynard in Ghana, Visiting Elmina Castle
What a wonderful way for Jef and Emily to begin their lives together. I don’t think either one could have found any other partner better for them.
Jef Holm, Emily Maynard, People Water, and Generosity Water Visit the First Well Drilled in Ghana, Africa.
People Water shared the above photo and this description of their visit.
“We made it! We drove 3 hours North of Accra to get to this well. Never in our lives have we seen such love. We were greeted by a tiny band of children, singing, and playing drums. the elders of the village showed us so much respect and love, nothing can describe the feelings we felt as they showed us the water source they used to drink! Dirty, muddy, and full of bugs. They now are able to drink from the well in this photo. Clean, pure, fresh water! We need more help!!! Please continue to support peeps!! This problem is REAL. Truly an amazing day.”
I say thank you Jef for caring!
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Home – Photos and They Share About Their Experince (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, are safely home. They arrived on Friday after a wonderful and fulfilling trip to Gh...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Plan on Taking Ricki To Africa With Them this Fall and Some Info About People Water (0)
In a recent interview with Life & Style Emily stated that she had the best time in Africa. And she had something wonderful to say...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Traveling to Africa Today (0)
If you recall, at the After the Final Rose, Jef commented that he and Emily are going to visit Africa...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Tweet a Photo From Ghana, Africa, Calling This Trip a Life Changing Experience! (0)
Emily tweeted along with the photo that this trip has proven to be a life changing experience for both of them. In this photo, the two are holdin...
- Children are Plentiful as Jef Holm, Cody Barker and Generosity Water Visit Well #2 In Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard has joined Jef, Cody, and Generosity Water in visiting to two new wells in Ghana, Africa. Before these wells w...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Site Seeing in Africa Today (0)
The wells in Ghana cannot be visited until Tuesday so Emily and Jef, with their friends are sight seeing. The photo here is called "El Mina" ...