Summer and Chase in an Adventure Together
Summer Mack and Aaron Chase at the Finish Line Love in the Wild
Summer and Chase went home last week. Often thought of as one of the most competitive couples, they came in second. The first place couple, Ken and Yanina, were first and were able to decide which couple to take to the final, tomorrow, July 24, 2012. Ken and Yanina chose Ben and Michelle.
Ben and Michelle tried to make their relationship look more competitive than romantic and it put a target on their back. Chase said he felt is was a low jab. “We built our relationship our own way. We’re moving the relationship the way we wanted to move.”
Summer had this to say, “We were less concerned about what the other couples were doing. We kind of felt together, that in order to do well as a couple, we could not focus on everyone else.”
Some things Chase likes about Summer is that she is athletic, she is beautiful, and she has brains. He was glad that she could tell him what was on her mind and he could to the same. It makes for a healthier relationship.
And they feel they had a romantic connection. When they finally got to the Oasis Suite, it gave them an opportunity for some romance. They both feel they have a healthy connection. When they got back to the States, Chase made the effort to visit her first and she said it was wonderful. Summer is getting ready to move to California, soon, to be nearer Chase. Sounds like a plan to me!
- Love in the Wild’s Ken & Yanina, Summer & Chase, Ben & Michelle Race To Be In the Finale Recap (0)
We are down to our last three couples, and I like them all. I can't wait to see who the final two will be.
- Love in the Wild: Quick Sand, Scorpions,and Love In Paradise Recap Ep. 6 (0)
We are down to the final three couples and I am excited to see how everyone does in the challenge and as a couple tonight. Befor...
- Learn more About Aaron Chase and Summer Mack one of the Final Three Couples on Love in the Wild (0)
Aaron Chase (He goes by Chase), grew up in San Diego but now lives in Newport Beach, California. He once had a long rom...
- We had Coconuts, Bananas, and One Night Stands on Love in Wild Episode 4 Recap (0)
It was one of the most spirited and difficult challenges the contestants have had. And besides that, several of the men did not see eye...
- Ken Barrington and Yanina Beccaria Are One of the Final Three Couples on Love in the Wild, Learn More About Them! (0)
Kenneth Barrington and Yanina Beccaria have been together since the very first challenge. Yanina chose him and they have do...
- Testosterone, Bugs, and a Blindside, Love in the Wild Recap Episode 5 (0)
Although this is not Survivor, someone was blindsided last night. Tempers flared this week. During previews it appeared as if...