Handsome Arie Is Ready to Move On
According to “Wetpaint Entertainment,” Arie has agreed to become the next “Bachelor,” for the new season, if the producers ask him. A formal invitation has not been given but Arie’s dad is certain that his son will be the next bachelor. Arie heard his dad say that his son is definitely interested in being the next “Bachelor.” He even went so far to say, “If they ask him, he’d be thrilled.”
Now here is the thing, according to Reality Steve, “The Bachelor” role is Roberto Martinez’s to lose”. Arie and Sean Lowe have been in talks with ABC, but nothing definite. And Steve feels fairly certain that Roberto will accept it, if confirmed by ABC, regardless of the rumors about a new girlfriend.
Arie’s dad was asked if Arie is over the romance with Emily. He stated, “Absolutely, those days are over.” He feels Arie is ready to move on.
And according to Arie, Jr., this week, he is receiving proposals everyday, from ladies. It should be very good for his ego. With or without being “The Bachelor,” it sounds like Arie is moving on and ready for a healthy relationship.
- Roberto Martinez Wants $750,000 To Be ABC’s Next Bachelor (0)
We have heard that Roberto Martinez is confirmed as the next bachelor, according to Reality Steve. Now, it seems Roberto has gotten a...
- Arie Luyendyk, Jr. Made an Official Announcement that he Will Not be The Bachelor and Here’s Why (1)
Arie Luyendyk, Jr., made an announcement today that he will not be the Bachelor for season 17. He wants to go something else with...
- Jenna Burke of Ben’s Bachelor, and Ryan Bowers of Emily Maynard’s Bachelorette Met in New York City Recently (0)
It seems Ryan Bowers in making the rounds now that there is no chance with Emily Maynard. Jenna Burke, the blogger from Ben's Bachelor season...
- It’s Official ABC Confirms Sean Lowe for Bachelor 17 (0)
Sean Lowe is confirmed by ABC in People Magazine, as the Bachelor 17. Will he find true love? Sean was so disa...
- Bachelorette Spoilers Rumors About Arie Luyendyk, Jr. (0)
Apparently Emily is not the only one who is getting negative publicity. Arie's has 1 or 2 ex-girlf...
- Bachelor 17 Contestant Selma Alameri Shares Some of Her Favorite Things About Men! (0)
Selma Alameri is very excited to meet Bachelor Sean Lowe. She is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and Sean Lowe is certain to like that. She owns her ...