Jef and Emily – A Happy Time in Utah Home Town Date
Truly a Happy Couple in New York
It is finally happening. Emily and Jef have been talking about Jef’s moving to Charlotte for quite some time. Jef tweeted as he was driving East across the country with a friend. Jef had decided it would be easier for him to be in Charlotte, which allows Ricki to be near her friends and two sets of grandparents. Jef is able to do his job anywhere.
This past weekend, he and Emily enjoyed some time in Salt Lake City. Now he’s headed for his new home. He tweeted: ”Driving to North Carolina w/ @trgourley cases of People Water to give out along the way…Who’s Thirsty.” He also tweeted a map showing his destination as Charlotte.
Jef and Emily are not letting any of the negative publicity ruin their plans or their lives. Good for them!!!
- Having Been Apart for Two Weeks, Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Were Together with Jef’s Family in SC This Weekend (0)
Jef and Emily have been separated for the past two weeks as Jef has had business back East. Jef flew to South Carolina to s...
- Jef Holm Describes How Emily was Affected by the Trip to Africa and How They are Becoming a Family with Ricki (0)
Emily and Jef continue to reflect on their journey to Africa. Jef did not go on the Bachelorette for attention to himself, or ...
- Jef Holm Talks About his Relationship with Emily Maynard and Ricki Since the Engagement (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm As we get further and further away from the proposal between Jef Holm and Emily Maynard, more interview...
- Even With Gossip, Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Enjoy Their Family Time Together (1)
Even when the gossip continues, this family of Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, Stay Together
- Bachelorette Emily and Jef Holm Are Engaged Recap and What a Beautiful Show it Was! (1)
It was probably, in my mind at least, was the most beautiful final rose ceremony I have ever seen. In the b...
- More News and Photos of Jef Holm and Emily Maynard’s Adventures in Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard in Ghana, Visiting Elmina Castle
What a wonderful way for Jef and Emily to begin their lives togethe...