The Happy Couple Emily and Jef
The Beautiful Emily Maynard
Contrary to the tabloids written word, Emily Maynard is not interested in doing a spin off show. The rumors have not stopped since their engagement. We’ve even hear the relationship can’t last. Who are these people with all of this nonsense?
Let’s put the rumor to rest once and for all. Here is what Emily had to say at an interview with Digital Spy.
“My thoughts on that are pretty clear. I have no interest in ever doing a spin off show or anything like that. I don’t know how that got started but it’s certainly not true. I have been looking forward to the day I get to go back to normal and not have to worry about cameras or anything like that and Jef and I can be two people who fell in love on a show and left that behind us.”
We have read so many crazy things. And I just love when a story says an insider source claims… Oh Please!!
Emily and Jef have handled their relationship with integrity and I don’t expect that to change.
- Jef Holm Talks About his Relationship with Emily Maynard and Ricki Since the Engagement (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm As we get further and further away from the proposal between Jef Holm and Emily Maynard, more interview...
- How exciting is This? The Bachelorette After the Final Rose Will be Seen Live This Year (0)
I just read this and I am so excited. Entertainment Weekly has announced that the finale will be moved to Sunday, July 22, 2012. And imme...
- Jef Holm Coached Another Soccer Game this Week and Things Went Much Better (Photos) (1)
Last week, we learned that Jef Holm is coaching Ricki's soccer team, "Green Beans." Sadly, they lost their first game. But th...
- The Bachelorette Journey of Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Photos and Narrative (0)
Jef and Emily Met for the First Time In Charlotte
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Traveling to Africa Today (0)
If you recall, at the After the Final Rose, Jef commented that he and Emily are going to visit Africa...
- Jef Holm is Selling his Gorgeous15,794 Sq. Foot Home In Utah – Beautiful Photos (1)
In surfing today, I discovered that Jef Holm just listed his home in St. George, Utah. It is 15,794 sq. feet of living space. It has nine bed...