Emily tweeted along with the photo that this trip has proven to be a life changing experience for both of them. In this photo, the two are holding hands and really seem to be enjoying each other and Africa. They have visited one of two wells, and I imagine they will see the second one before leaving Africa.
Emily also tweeted that she cannot thank Jef and People Water enough for this wonderful experience. #lovehim. As you look at their body language here and all of their pictures so far, they are always moving towards each other. It is a very good sign. And I love seeing the children in the background. Can’t wait to see what they send us tomorrow!!
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm In Africa
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Traveling to Africa Today (0)
If you recall, at the After the Final Rose, Jef commented that he and Emily are going to visit Africa...
- Emily Maynard Took Dolls to African Villages and Enjoyed Playing with the Children (0)
Emily and Jef Traveling Around Africa in a Van
If you have been keeping up with news about Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, the...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Home – Photos and They Share About Their Experince (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, are safely home. They arrived on Friday after a wonderful and fulfilling trip to Gh...
- Children are Plentiful as Jef Holm, Cody Barker and Generosity Water Visit Well #2 In Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard has joined Jef, Cody, and Generosity Water in visiting to two new wells in Ghana, Africa. Before these wells w...
- More News and Photos of Jef Holm and Emily Maynard’s Adventures in Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard in Ghana, Visiting Elmina Castle
What a wonderful way for Jef and Emily to begin their lives togethe...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Have Arrived in Ghana, Africa Safely + Photo (0)
EmilyMaynard and Jef Holm have arrived safely in Ghana. Co-founder of "People Water," tweeted a photo of the group at ...