The wells in Ghana cannot be visited until Tuesday so Emily and Jef, with their friends are sight seeing. The photo here is called “El Mina” castle. Everyone felt very humble at this place This place was built in the 140o’s and was used to hold slaves. Local Africans were sold and executed here. It’s hard to imagine a place with such a beautiful view from this building being used for something so horrible. And I love the way they got a bottle of their water with their logo in the picture.
Jef Holm Fan Site
More Emily Maynard Info
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Tweet a Photo From Ghana, Africa, Calling This Trip a Life Changing Experience! (0)
Emily tweeted along with the photo that this trip has proven to be a life changing experience for both of them. In this photo, the two are holdin...
- Children are Plentiful as Jef Holm, Cody Barker and Generosity Water Visit Well #2 In Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard has joined Jef, Cody, and Generosity Water in visiting to two new wells in Ghana, Africa. Before these wells w...
- More News and Photos of Jef Holm and Emily Maynard’s Adventures in Ghana, Africa (0)
Emily Maynard in Ghana, Visiting Elmina Castle
What a wonderful way for Jef and Emily to begin their lives togethe...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are Home – Photos and They Share About Their Experince (0)
Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, are safely home. They arrived on Friday after a wonderful and fulfilling trip to Gh...
- Emily Maynard Took Dolls to African Villages and Enjoyed Playing with the Children (0)
Emily and Jef Traveling Around Africa in a Van
If you have been keeping up with news about Emily Maynard and Jef Holm, the...
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Have Arrived in Ghana, Africa Safely + Photo (0)
EmilyMaynard and Jef Holm have arrived safely in Ghana. Co-founder of "People Water," tweeted a photo of the group at ...